Thursday, July 11, 2013

to the hamsterball!

I don't agree with everything here (e.g. i don't see extroverts as obnoxious predators out to steal my energy juice)(i really don't like the tone of that), but I'd say that this chart is essentially me. I don't usually announce my introversion publicly because people tend to attach some weird pride to it (see snide comment above about extroverts)(or maybe I'm just mis-reading them), but I think it's okay to do it here on my personal blog. :)

As I grow older, the more reclusive I get. I'm okay with it, except for the part where I think some people might expect differently (of course the expectations are purely in my head, for now). And honestly, I think my introversion is a huge hindrance to my assimilation at the new church. So I struggle with that. I feel bad. There, I've finally admitted it.


[via]

No comments:

Post a Comment