Wednesday, February 10, 2010

i spent sunday night watching the R-rated satirical bromance flick harold & kumar: escape from guantanamo bay (yes, i've been watching a lot of movies these days. making up for the lost years.. haha! on the same note, i also watched knocked up, upon which i knew for sure that i would never deliver a baby the natural way if i ever got pregger. just cut me up and take him/her out, my dear ob-gyn).

back to H&K.. it was quite a mindless but funny show, with some nudity (i'd rather they didn't), a lot of vulgarity, and the ever awesome neil patrick harris. :)



the reason i posted this so-called review is cos my fav part of the movie is this poem recited by the titular kumar to the "only girl he's ever loved".. it's so cute and aww-inspiring. *giggles*

I fear that I will always be
a lonely number like root three

the three is all that’s good and right,
why must my three keep out of sight
beneath the vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine

for nine could thwart this evil trick,
with just some quick arithmetic
I know I’ll never see the sun, as 1.7321
such is my reality, a sad irrationality

when hark! what is this I see,
another square root of a three

as quietly co-waltzing by,
together now we multiply
to form a number we prefer,
rejoicing as an integer

we break free from our mortal bonds
with the wave of magic wands
our square root signs become unglued
your love for me has been renewed

david feinberg :: square root of three



[]

an early happy valentine's to all integers.. & sq root nos too! ;)

1 comment:

  1. hey go watch before sunrise/sunset....add tht to your list!

    ReplyDelete