Saturday, February 20, 2010

whee! Glee!

i practically "worshiped" my lappie over the CNY break -- spent most of my awake time with eyes glued to its screen, watching movies (more on that later, probably), and Glee!



caught season 1 from episodes 7-13, and started all over from eps 1-6 cos i'd wanted to refresh my memory -- i watched eps 1-3 over video stream way back when i wasn't working -- that was what, October? wow, that's like 4 months ago. ack! anyways, i only streamed the first three episodes then -- gave up watching when the connection was too slow. i then got eps 4-6 from chongy, which was all she had then, to watch on my (somewhat new) comp lappie hehehe.. and last week with the long CNY hol coming up, i knew i had to stock up on something to keep me occupied (i used to read, but mm, not in the mood to these days :( ).. i was asking around, and there were some kind souls who offered but getting them were logistically difficult.. but thanks to lils (who i wondered if she wondered why i was so insistent in meeting up with her the few days before CNY.. haha..) she completed my (tv watching) life with the remaining eps (plus other movies)! thanks, babe! ^^

so, Glee. i would not use superlatives here to describe it -- it's just a(n intentionally-so-i-heard) stereotypical high school drama with lotsa songs ^^.. i.e. it's FUN!

anyways, my fav scene so far is the guys' mash-up - where they combined bon jovi's it's my life and usher's confession. i super lurrrve it! hehe.. the energy, the song combo, the other asian guy ;) (check out 1:21 in the vid below, isn't that like the coolest dance move!?!).. ^__^[yeah, i broke my earlier no-superlative rule.. but it's a well deserved mention.. hehehe..]


apology for the video (it's like watching from behind the mirror) but it's the best on youtube i cld find rite now. this song was on loop the whole of today. makes me wanna... grab a mic and sing out loud here in my cubie!! ^_^ karaoke wld be a safer and saner option. *excited*

[managed to rope zul fel n jazz to go K with me.. but when i called to make reservation for Mon night at Red Box Gardens -- this is after a longgg logistics discussion [cheers to gtalk group chat! i missed using this.. reminds me of my very fun Cyberjaya days..] -- they informed me that it would cost RM48++ per pax 0_o sorry ler, i got no $$ to spare this month :( sighhhh.. i really really wanna go..]

minor grievances abt the show aside, i'm proudly wearing my Gleek badge! ^__^w00t!



note: ep 13 is the mid-season finale (the remaining 9 eps will be available for illegal download soon as they are broadcasted. hahaha..)

p/s: CNY this year was so so hot. but NOT HOT ENOUGH to melt away my fats. arghh..

No comments:

Post a Comment