Monday, February 22, 2010

it's amazing to find that halfway across the globe there's someone walks in my shoes (in a way :D)..

I’ve wanted a pair of Chuck Taylor All Stars since I was in middle school. I never got them then. And then I wanted some in high school – but still didn’t get them for some reason. Then in college, I thought about it again. And I think I went out looking for them one day but just didn’t get around to buying them – don’t know why.

...

They are a very comfortable shoe – and it’s not that wearing them makes me feel like I’m back in high school…I’m not sure entirely sure what it is, but I just really like them. They’re fun shoes. And they kind of make me take myself a little less serious…which is probably a good thing for everyone.

[adam cleaveland (while you are there and if it interests you, do check out the rest of his "heavier" writing/reflection on post-modernity and the church)]





this has been on my list of wants for a while now.
and this is the exact pair that i want. wat can i say, i'm a simple gal who knows what she wants ;) hahaha.. and i'm surprisingly patient when i know i what, adamant even. so unlike my usual "wadever" self. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment