Friday, June 28, 2013

F for Friday, F for friendship, F for falalalala..

we're saying goodbye to the first half of 2013 in 2 days' time! O_O

i wonder if i'd ever stop having that deer in headlights expression every time i think about time passing us by like the White Rabbit rushing for his appointment (did he make it? was it with the Mad Hatter? how did the story go again??) i probably would, about the same time i'd stop grimacing when people confuses 'you're' with 'you'. which is like never. i'm so predictable.

anyways, here's to happy thoughts and a serendipitous weekend ahead! mine will be a busy one (sis is coming back! ^_^); busy is not a bad thing, but it's just that i was looking forward to catching up on my sleep. because i'm too old to get myself into sleep debts. i'm thirty friggin' five this year. srsly, when did i get so.. old? blah blah blah. will i be pretty? will i be rich? here's what she said to me: que sera sera, whatever!

okay, i need to go now. this queen of procrastination needs her butt kicked. i love me but sometimes i can be too much, you know? SOMEONE KICK ME IN MY DERRIERE.

oh, oh, before that! i would like to dedicate this song from David's latest album, in a collaboration with Crowd Lu (i used to laugh at his name)(i still snicker - sorry!), called 逗陣兄弟 Brothers, to my galfwens (i already made the dedication on FB, but would like to immortalize it here in my blog) so, roll call: J, D, S, C, A (sorry but I don't usually like to name names here)(but why?)(mm haven't gotten that figured out)(...) anyways, i wuv you gals. your friendship means the world to me, and i thank God for blessing me so richly. muaks muaks all around.




sorry okay, no translation this time. cos it's Friday lah. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment