Tuesday, June 18, 2013

spirit me away.

I have been away from home the past three weekends out of four, and this weekend the ratio will be four out of five. the first was a pound-loading foodie trip to Ipoh during that one week with the Friday off; next was spending the weekend of the King's birthday in Bukit Gambang for my church camp; and when I got back I left for Kuching for a week's worth of work. was home for Father's Day this past week, and this Thursday... I'm off to SINGAPORE! ^_^ I love being away, could you tell? Maybe it's because I don't get to travel often... unlike a certain Mr Wang here who's lamenting about his nomadic living situation:
17-June | Weibo 
我这次住了加州三个星期。 难得这么长时间在一个地方。下个礼拜终于要回亚洲继续住旅馆的日子了。 从19岁出唱片之后搬家成了习惯,但还是会舍不得。 你们有搬家过的经验和同感吗? 请分享…

I’ve been in California for 3 weeks now. It's rare for me to be staying in one place for such a long time. Next week I’ll be back in Asia resuming my hotel-living days. I've gotten used to moving like this since I debuted at 19, but there's always the lingering reluctance. Have you had the experience of moving or do you feel what I do? Please share… 
I'd say the rate at which he travels would be unsettling for me. Might be fun the first few years, but to be at it for 17 years and counting is no mean feat. But it doesn't look like it's time for him to slow down yet. And as for me, I dream every day that I would be some other place. I would love to travel the world, first second or third class!

With that, I leave you with Yuna's latest song, I Wanna Go.. which totally is a loop-worthy song :)



i wanna go wherever, wherever you go, whenever you wanna, i wanna go with you
i wanna go wherever, wherever you go, whenever you wanna, can i go with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment