Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I am going to reject a job offer tomorrow. It's not easy walking away from a higher salary and bigger title and what appear to be a good boss to work for, but I strongly feel that I should not leave yet. There are a couple of projects that I'm working on that I would like to see to completion, and I want to see what else I could make of this job right now. Plus, I've gotten reeeeally comfortable here. Yes, I am trying very hard not to think about the what-ifs. I hope I won't be swayed to change my decision. I just pray that this is the right decision. That said, I don't think there's a right decision per se in situations like this, but argh. I should never have gone to the first meeting. And the second one. Tried to stop the third one from happening, but.. Maybe I shouldn't have been so awesome haha! Argh, where were you when I needed to leave! And bah, my lunch kaki told me today that she's also been offered a job, and it appears to be a good one too. She's still considering but it does look like she will be accepting it. That made me sad. Happy and sad. Mostly, sad for now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment