Friday, January 24, 2014

I just caught up with S02E11 (The Diabolical Kind) of Elementary, and this song by Radical Face played in the episode. It's not the kinda song I usually listen to (not these days), but I found myself repeating it. I'm glad that it came my way and want to note it's my song of the moment. I suppose it would be one of those songs I would forget but for now, I want to remember it as the perfect song for a great episode. :)



Some get dealt simple hands
Some walk the common paths, all nice and worn
But all folks are damaged goods
It ain't a talk of "if," just one of "when" and "how"

So, collect your scars and wear 'em well
Your blood's a good an ink as any
Go scratch your name into the clouds
And pull 'em all... down

Radical Face :: The Crooked Kind

No comments:

Post a Comment