Wednesday, January 15, 2014

nothing is forever

The writing muse is still on Christmas holiday so it's going to be quiet for a while here. Anyway, I heard this song over the radio the other day and went on another trip to way back when. I don't remember when I first heard it but it was one of those songs that I liked immediately and would have looped forever. I was 18 when this song came out in 1996, and it's literally a lifetime ago -- this song is 18 years old, and it's almost two decades since I left school. Man. Anyway, take a walk with me. Here's The Wallflowers with One Headlight.



Hey, come on try a little, nothing is forever
There's got to be something better than in the middle
But me & Cinderella, we put it all together
We can drive it home with one headlight

The Wallflowers :: One Headlight

No comments:

Post a Comment