Friday, May 3, 2013

the bright side #3

Malala Yousafzai
I only have one item for this entry this week: The 2013 TIME 100 Most Influential People in The World.

Most of these accounts are really inspiring, of mostly ordinary folks who have done extraordinary feats under various circumstances, or some people who are just really good at what they do.

Some of my personal favorites on this list:

As for Kim Jong Un, I can sorta understand his inclusion in the list, but mm, I wonder what he's up to. The internet has been making fun of him of lately, I just hope it wouldn't end up badly. Btw this is interesting too, from the list: a quick look at the three power couples who made the list: Mr and Mrs Obama (Barack and Michelle), Mr and Mrs Xi (Jinpeng and Peng Liyuan) and Mr and Mrs Carter (Jay-Z and Beyonce). Wonder what that is like!

Anyway, Sunday is looming. I can't wait it to be over. I don't want to keep getting get into silent rage reading about the shenanigans of the current government in trying to ensure victory (temporary citizenship to foreign workers? Which brilliant mind came up with that?!). It's so blatant that it's farcical. Deep breath, deep breath. RAWWRRRRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment