Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friendship..

.. happens when one person says to another, "what! you too? i thought i was the only one."
-c.s. lewis

you know that "100 things about me" meme that has been around forever? Imma attempt that, so that in revealing random bits abt myself, we wld find ourselves having more in common than previously thought. :) otherwise, treat this as a 'celebrate our differences' post :)

I should only hope you wldn't think that i'm weirder than you thought hehe.. this list is filtered of course. ;)

I'm dedicating one post for each bit of info, so here goes number 1.

#1
I like colours on my plate. that is, i like to have food of different colours.. which is why my fav combo of chap fun dishes is 1 meat (usu reddish/brownish), 1 leafy vege (the greener the better) and 1 eggplant.. of course, a lil white fr the rice and orange from the (not carrot!) plastic plate haha..

I'm not that fussy (what's that violent cough you are having?) -- i'll still eat whatever's tapaoed for me or whatever i cooked :) but if i'd a choice, it'd be this.

No comments:

Post a Comment