Saturday, March 19, 2011

This is the gorgeous view from my hotel room of a tiny lagoon with the South China Sea beyond it. Usually, I'd find some time to walk this beach at sunset coz it's just one of the most amazing sights ever. And at night, I'd just sit at the balcony and listen to the waves or bring my laptop out and catch some movies. I'd stay til I couldn't stand the humid night.

But this time, this time I hardly the time to even peek out my windows. Was so occupied with work work and more work from even on the flight there til way past midnight til the minute we were to rush for the airport for the flight home. Phewww!

Snapped this in the morning just before I left the room. It was a beautiful day :)

I just came back from a very short business trip to Miri, where my company is based. It's been a while since I was there. My absolute least favorite thing about any trip is the UNPACKING once I got home. URGH. *looks forlornly at my luggage*

No comments:

Post a Comment