Friday, March 4, 2011

a mother in mourning. a friend in sorrow.

he's always told me that he never fit in anywhere. in school, his friends were mainly chinese speaking guys so he could never really understand them; in varsity he just drifted quietly from one lecture hall to another; and his first job - how he hated it! but when he came to this job, he actually found a lunch group. a LUNCH GROUP! and he always talked about you, M. the connection he had with you.

...

just the other day he spoke about you again. he said, mom, you know my friend M, he's so savvy. he actually reads company reports in his free time! i wonder what he thinks of me. i have no idea what i want to do with my life, i'm just drifting along..

a loss resonating deeply within me.


every lament is a love song
yesterday, yesterday
I still can't believe you're gone
so long my friend, so long

switchfoot :: yesterdays

No comments:

Post a Comment