Sunday, March 13, 2011

Yummy & love in tummy



Had my parents over this evening. Cooked a simple meal [chicken stew, pucuk ubi & egg, baby bayam soup & my very awesome siew yoke (roasted pork) which was totally delish (i've passed the recipe to dad to try out :)] The purple colour rice is of the 10-grain variant.

Parents brought their worker who helped me with the wash up for which I'm super grateful cos my kitchen is always a disaster zone after I cook :) I gave her a small token of appreciation for having to deal with the aftermath.

It's been a nice Sunday evening.. *heart* Am thankful. I only wish I'm more adventurous in my cooking.. :)

4 comments:

  1. So should have been there. I WAAANNNNT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me ... what is wrong with blogspot. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaawwwwww.... me sis so sweeeeettt cook for parents... i also wanna be there....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sheryl
    thanks for clarifying - i needed that. hahaha

    @sis
    yeah, i called you to brag about it. hahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete