Sunday, March 6, 2011

sometimes i will just open my blogger site and stare at the empty text box, wondering if i stared long enough the words would start typing itself.




...

ok, so they don't. this form of catharsis doesn't come easy, having to actually work at getting it out and over with. even on a sunday evening.


goodbyes are swirling in the air around me. some permanent, others temporary, some necessary, other should not have to be said, some uttered through my lips, others reached my ears. hey i didn't order that! you'd think that by my now 32nd trip around the sun (have i use this phrase before, perhaps a couple of trips ago), i would know how to better manage the mess that's me. what can i say, i'm a late bloomer. what am i doing here? 

i wish the clouds weren't so gloomy today -- i'd loved to have gone for a dip in the pool. oh, i also wish that some people would just grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment