Friday, March 11, 2011

iPhone 4 = 3G smartphone

FaceTime = iPhone 4's video call function
FaceTime = doesn't run on 3G, ONLY over wifi, and ONLY iPhone to iPhone
FaceTime = Apple proudly claims that it's "phonecalls like you have never seen before"

mm.

well, obviously they haven't seen my OLD Sony Ericsson which has a similar function (which worked perfectly over 3G, cos wifi-only is what i'd call presumptuous).

urgh.

random moments of annoyance. i have loads of them. why why why.


[via]

bee tee double u, i've gone private on twitter. happened to google myself recently and my tweets are all over the place. for my career's sake, i shall hide the fact that i spew lots of passive-aggressive one-liners from my future employers. get an account and follow me if you like to read angry and vague statements out of context. :)

2 comments:

  1. NooOOooO... who am i gonna stalk if not my sister....... i dunwan twit twit account but i wanna stalk... pls cc your tweets to me via sms from now. thank you for your co-operation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiya not like i say anything important. ;) *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete